Wet Etch Engineer
Raxium is a stealth start-up company in the display technology industry. We are funded by a number of Tier-1 Venture Capital firms in Silicon Valley and guided by an Executive Team with proven track record of successfully launching disruptive technologies and transitioning them into commercial success. We’re developing a completely novel class of semiconductor display technology that will enable new functionality in future display products.
• Design and optimize wet etch, clean, and strip processes.
• Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration.
• Select and develop material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, and manufacturability requirements.
• Conduct process, equipment and materials development projects with equipment and material suppliers.
• Design, execute and analyze experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
• Work effectively with the equipment suppliers to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
• Drive improvements on quality, reliability, yield, process stability/capability, productivity.
• Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools. Establish process control systems for the process module Identify potential intellectual property (IP) opportunities and file disclosures.
• Devise and implement robust process controls and monitor with statistical process control (SPC) application.
• MS or PhD degree (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent field.
• 5+ years of experience in semiconductor process and/or equipment development.
• In-depth understanding of chemistry fundamentals, transport phenomena, reaction engineering, wet etch processes, and resist strip processes and processing equipment.
• Deep familiarity and experience with wet chemical safety procedures and best practices.
• Strong understanding of surface and analytical characterization techniques such as ICPMS, SIMS, XPS, SEM, TEM, etc.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
At Raxium, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias.
We are conscientious about being inclusive in our decisions and how we treat each other to help foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Raxium is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.