Staff Application Software Engineer
Raxium is seeking a Staff Software Engineer in our Fremont, CA facility. As a key member of software team, you will be bringing your broad experience with programming and crafting unique solutions used throughout the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of developing custom software solutions that span from requirements gathering, designing, developing and implementing using Microsoft Technologies and Python. In this role, you will be working closely with engineering, operations, and software team.
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities:
• Develop custom engineering software solutions.
• Maintain, administer and enhance Statistical Process Control (SPC) infrastructure for manufacturing.
• Automate and support the data collection and data analysis for manufacturing tools.
• Follows development standards and implement best practices.
• Write well-structured, maintainable code in multiple languages.
• Adapt and work with multiple technologies at multiple levels in a complex software environment.
• Drive projects from inception to ongoing enhancements.
• As an individual contributor you will be responsible for documenting user requirements, coding, testing, maintaining software solutions.
• Solve challenging software problems in new domains with many complex components.
• Partner with cross-functional teams, leadership, engineers, program managers, and data scientists to understand business and application needs.
• Ability to work on multiple overlapping projects at same time.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Solid hands-on experience in C#,VB.Net, WPF, Winforms, ASP.Net, C++, SQL Server database and T-SQL, PowerBI.
• Experience with SPC systems used in manufacturing.
• Extensive experience with MES systems and manufacturing tool automation.
• Proficient with SECS GEM interface and tool communication.
• Extensive experience in UI development .
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong business and analytical skills.
• Excellent database design skills.
• Proven track record in providing robust, scalable solutions to complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• At least 5+ years of experience in a Semiconductor or Manufacturing environment.
• BS / MS degree (preferred computer science / Industrial engineering).
This position is based in Fremont, CA and we expect you to be on-site majority of the time. We have a Semiconductor manufacturing facility that is operational 24 x 7 and there will be instances where you will be asked to support operations at odd hours.
The health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Raxium, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias.
We are conscientious about being inclusive in our decisions and how we treat each other to help foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Raxium is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.