Facilities Equipment Maintenance Technician
The primary focus of this position is to help the team perform scheduled general and preventative maintenance on production equipment including but not limited to; PCW, HVAC, vacuum systems, pump systems, bulk gas systems, standard gas supply systems, RODI systems, along with general building maintenance. Help support general production areas related to wet etch, dry etch, metal deposition, dielectric deposition, metrology, and photolithography.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Electro/Mechanical knowledge enabling sound troubleshooting and repair capabilities.
· Perform daily walkthroughs to monitor and record equipment health data.
· Perform scheduled PM’s on process and production equipment.
· Assist with chemical and material handling.
· Assist with inventory and stocking.
· Perform general maintenance tasks as assigned.
· Improve performance by reducing downtime and upgrading systems as needed.
· Help develop and maintain maintenance procedures and troubleshooting guides to ensure equipment meets reliability/availability targets.
· Create spare parts lists and determine correct stocking levels to maximize service level and inventory turns.
· Work closely with process engineering, and other team members.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· Associate EE / (Trade School) Degree or equivalent work experience in Semiconductor and or Facility Equipment repair
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player. Ready to work within maintenance and engineering roles – ability to multitask.
· Successful demonstration in providing problem-solving solutions.
· Ability to analyze tool performance data to detect chronic problems and remedy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with MES software, including (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CAD
· Proficiency in reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, and electrical schematics
· Forklift operation.
· Process pipe pressure and leak testing experience.
· NH3 Bulk gas system knowledge, installing gas cylinders, maintenance, repair.
· Experience troubleshooting several of the following equipment areas:
· PLC, software controls
· HVAC systems
· Thorough understanding and ability to follow all safety protocol/procedures
· Candidate will be required to pass a physical fitness and respiratory medical test as required by Cal/OSHA.
· Support emergency response and safety team.
· Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs
At Raxium, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias.
We are conscientious about being inclusive in our decisions and how we treat each other to help foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Raxium is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.