EPI Equipment Technician
Your primary responsibilities will be performing PM’s and keeping EPI equipment up and running. Regularly communicating with Engineers, Operators, Technicians, relaying equipment status and new developments. Logging tool status in MES and planning ahead for PMs on uptime. Performing mechanical assembly, parts cleaning, helium leak detection, and electrical troubleshooting on semiconductor equipment. Documenting all work done for future reference and Contributing to the Continuous Improvement efforts. Generating SOPs and specifications for PMs and troubleshooting. Please note this is a 4 x10 off shift (6pm to 4am).
• Experience with EPI semiconductor equipment in a repair and maintenance capacity
• Ability to PM’s and repairs regularly in a physically demanding environment
• Must be independent and self-managing to respond to unscheduled events and respond to the needs of the Operations team.
• Knowledge and understanding of vacuum systems including the use of Helium Leak Detection as a diagnostic tool.
• Knowledge of control systems to be able to diagnose system problems.
• Experience working with hazardous chemicals and gases including the ability to be ERT certified and become an active member of the team.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds regularly and work in a cleanroom environment for entire shift.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Experience and qualifications
• 2-year technical (Trade School) Degree or equivalent work experience in Semiconductor
• Preference given to candidates with technical training and/or Associates Degree in a related field.
• 5+ years of on-the-job training and practical working experience may take the place of formal education.
• Ability to use computer logging systems (MES) power point and Microsoft Excel
• Ideal candidate is an ERT member and hold a 40-Hour Hazwopper training certificate (past or present)
At Raxium, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias.
We are conscientious about being inclusive in our decisions and how we treat each other to help foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Raxium is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.