Defectivity Materials Engineer
Raxium is growing rapidly, there is no better time than now to join us. We are looking for an Experienced Defectivity Materials Engineer.
Raxium is seeking an experienced Defectivity Metrology or Image Analysis Engineer to join our process development team. In this role, the candidate will develop and drive a metrology tool roadmap for defectivity and uniformity detection and quantification in micro LED processing. Key responsibilities for this role include image analysis for micro LED array uniformity and defect detection. The ideal candidate would have knowledge and experience in programming defectivity tools for sensitive defect and nonuniformity detection. The development of novel defect characterization tools and techniques will be needed. The candidate must have superb communication skills and passion to work in a highly dynamic and energetic startup environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and deploy sensitive and accurate defectivity and uniformity recipes on custom defectivity
• Invent and improve defectivity and array uniformity tools including hardware, optics, and illumination sources as needed, working with external suppliers.
• Develop image analysis software to detect and analyze uniformity and defectivity of micro LED arrays.
• Strong aptitude for research and development, and ability to build manufacturing-friendly technologies
• Data science and programming experience/coursework are strongly preferred
• Ability to work well with others in a highly collaborative environment, as well as independently, with a strong sense of ownership
• Excellent analytical skills and strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or an equivalent field
• Five (5 ) years of post-graduate school experience.
• Demonstrated experience with technical problem solving and collaborative innovation.
• Demonstrated experience working with external and internal partners.
• A fast learner, able to adapt to the culture and the technology in a dynamic environment
At Raxium, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias.
We are conscientious about being inclusive in our decisions and how we treat each other to help foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Raxium is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.