"We are growing, come join us...
Raxium is a start-up in the display technology industry. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital firms as well as Strategic Technology companies and guided by an Executive Team with a proven track record of launching disruptive technologies and transitioning them into commercial success. We’re developing a completely new semiconductor display technology that will enable a path forward for new functionality in display products, bringing a closer and more natural linkage between the digital and physical worlds.
Raxium is currently seeking an Application Engineer- CMP for our location in Fremont, CA.
Raxium is seeking an experienced CMP engineer for the exciting development of innovative compound semiconductor fabrication processes that will enable the next generation display technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering process capability and manufacturability, with both an entrepreneurial and growth mindset. The job will involve collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and external suppliers.
• Develop dielectric and metal CMP processes.
• Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration.
• Select and develop material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, and manufacturability requirements.
• Conduct process, equipment and material development projects with equipment and material suppliers.
• Design, execute and analyze experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
• Work effectively with the equipment suppliers to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
• Drive improvements on quality, reliability, yield, process stability/capability, productivity.
• Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools. Establish process control systems for the process module Identify potential intellectual properties (IP) opportunities and file disclosures.
• Devise and implement robust process controls and monitor with statistical process control (SPC) application.
• PhD degree (or MS) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent field.
• Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience in CMP process development and/or equipment development in semiconductor fabrication.
• In-depth understanding of CMP fundamentals, including slurry chemistries, pad materials, planarization processes, defects, and hardware configurations.
• Strong understanding of CMP metrology and SPC methodology.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
At Raxium, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias.
We are conscientious about being inclusive in our decisions and how we treat each other to help foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Raxium is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.